What is Template Manager
Template Manager is a utility that will come free with all OKI, non-impression printers to permit customers to simply develop and print paperwork these as banners, business cards, mailers, flyers and newsletters.
Template Manager gives every person in the office the potential to develop these paperwork employing the OKI print media software program and a little bit of imagination.
Template Manager is intended to empower your printer so that you get skilled results in no time at all.
Template Manager also gives customers the potential to lock photographs and textual content to reduce company logos and other corporate branding from staying adjusted.
Template Manager 3. offers improved usability, the potential to develop multi-web site reports, print duplex, instantly merge info and templates and develop unique barcodes which assistance to the most out of OKI printers.
There are two degrees of functionality – Lite and Common
Template Manager Lite is supplied free of cost, and is accessible official OKI web site
Template Manager Common is accessible after registering free on-line and is also accessible at the official OKI web site
Latest additions to Template Manager 3 Lite consist of:
• Adjustable inside textual content box margin – to let the consumer to alter the hole concerning the edge of the textual content box and the textual content.
• Much easier collection of textual content box.
• Term wrap in boxes for less complicated formatting.
• Adjustable ruler – permits the consumer to alter the units (cm, mm, or inches). The origin of the rulers (, stage) can also be adjusted by clicking the square in the major remaining and dragging it together the ruler.
• Live updating of XY co-ordinates – to permit the consumer to spot the textual content box or image exactly where essential.
Template Manager 3 Common:
This version is for the extra highly developed consumer and will have the exact functionality as the Lite version. Soon after registration and coming into of a ‘key’ the adhering to attributes will be accessible:
• Multi-web site aid – paperwork and templates can have extra than one web site. If a doc has extra than one web site you will see the tabs at the base of the web site.
• Duplex printing.
• Clip Photographs (Image Masking) – you can use styles to determine which sections of the image to screen. This can be beneficial, for example, if you are printing the image on to a CD label or an irregular form.