The gambling industry is currently the most popular among people across the globe. It lures people into the world of online and offline casinos due to super exciting gaming opportunities, a chance to become a millionaire or at least win a large sum of money. Yet despite all these positive factors, there are people who don’t simply play slots for fun and entertainment but devote their lives to this particular activity, slowly becoming more and more addicted to it. Therefore, if you are struggling with some gambling problems and feel like you start getting obsessed with playing one-arm bandits then here are the top 10 signs or symptoms that would prove your guesses. But if you know that you play rarely then try to play sizzling hot deluxe here – the most innovative and interactive machine.
10 major symptoms
At the beginning, you just enjoyed playing slots when you had free time as a way of an entertainment. Now, you are playing various games to avoid worries, different unpleasant emotional situations, etc. It became a part of your everyday life;
– You started visiting land-based casinos or started entering online gambling websites more often than before;
– When relatives, parents or friends ask how much time you spend playing slots, you are trying to hide the real number of hours per day, lying to them, hence not admitting the “rising” problem;
– You can stop playing even if you promised yourself to play just an hour a day. In the end, it results in minimum 3-4 hours a day or in the worst cases, players might spend the whole days playing favourite gambling machines;
– If you play for money and began noticing that you deposit much more than win back but still keep playing and investing then it is another clear sign of an addiction;
– No matter where you play at online casinos or traditional gambling houses, if you have a constant idea of coming back and playing the same machine over and over again then it is another issue that should be treated;
– At times when you win, you are happy to share winnings with the beloved ones since, in such a way, it is possible to make up for lying
– You started avoiding people, started going out less, and stopped communicating with close ones. It is better for you to be left alone and have a possibility to play a favourite slot;
– You get very nervous and irritated when you see somebody else playing at your favourite machine. Not just because someone else uses it but because of inability to play it yourself at that same moment when you need it so much;
– You started using personal or others’ set aside money for gambling instead of purposes it was saved for;
To summarise, slot machines are the most addictive compared to all gambling games casinos offer. So, if at least one of the aforementioned symptoms suits your situation- it is time to consider professional help.