The Difference Between Key Telephone Systems And PBX Phone Systems
Phone systems are very important for the telecommunication within the enterprise, these phone systems could be a key telephone system or a PBX phone system, what makes them different from one another? With the advancements made over time, phone systems have also evolve with the coming of IP network, hence this article will somehow give you important tips that will help you determine the appropriate phone system to subscribe.
For you to have a clearer picture of what is really the difference between the two, you may read the following information taken from various online source.
The most noticeable features of key telephone system is the several buttons present in it that enables the caller to make outgoing calls to different phone lines connected to the company’s phone system or take incoming calls. However, you must not mistakenly thing that key telephone system is the same with telephone switching.
One noticeable feature of pbx phone system is the switching of phone lines within the company as well as taking in of several external lines from the main office. Sometimes a PBX or private branch exchange is called phone switching.
A key system, is commonly set up in small enterprise wherein only the basic features are needed for the company’s telecommunication. However, if you have bigger business then it would be at your best interest to use a pbx phone system since it can perform complex functions.
It is undeniable for you to have tons of questions and probably one of those questions come across in your mind.
The following might be some of the inquires you have in mind.
1. What is telephone switching? What do you mean by main office? How come KTS does not involve switch?
2. What advantages can you get from knowing those significant information?
3. Indeed there are many significant features that you can use but chances are you still don’t know which one is appropriate to use.
4. For owners of small enterprise you might be wondering if is it more suitable to use a key telephone system instead of pbx phone system?
5. If you will resort to pbx phone system, will it be advantageous on your part?
6. It might have come across into your mind the pbx phone system cost. Is it affordable?
7. If you don’t want to be in some traditional phone system with a few attributes, hence what can I do to subscribe a pbx phone system?
8. What are some features that can be found only in key telephone system?
9. You may have also encountered a friend that resorts to pbx but has a few persons working under them. You might feel anxious and perplex because of the scenario. You probably think, that person you know was tricked? More likely, you’ll think if he pay an expensive price for something not advantageous to their company?
10. Many models are available out there, which one should you resort to?